Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript after the references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submissions must be accompanied by a scanned (.pdf) letter of consent, signed by all co-authors who have contributed to the writing, containing the following information:
"The manuscript represents original, exclusive and unpublished material. It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Further, it will not be submitted for publication elsewhere until a decision is conveyed regarding its acceptability for publication in the Journal of Health and Translational Medicine. If accepted for publication, we/I agree that it will not be published elsewhere, in whole or in part without the consent of the Journal of Health and Translational Medicine. The undersigned author(s) hereby transfer/assign or otherwise convey all copyright ownership of the manuscript entitled (insert the title of the article) to the Journal of Health and Translational Medicine."
the author should declare for conflict of interests, financial support and provide informed consent (verbal/written) from all participants/patients involved in their study, ethics number, clinical trial registration number (if applicable) for all research using human samples and animals.
*Submission without a letter of consent signed by all authors will be rejected.
Conference Proceeding & Abstract
Conference Proceeding & Abstracts are not listed in SCOPUS.
COPYRIGHT. All rights reserved. No part of this journal may be reproduced, copied or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, and recording or otherwise without proper written permission from the publisher. Any opinion expressed in the articles are those of the authors and do not reflect that of the University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia